I love christmas and i love shopping but sometimes the budget doesn’t allow me to splurge on everyone. So i still like to do a little something for my staff at work. I thought about the generic mugs filled with teas and coffee, or some jumbo candy canes but i thought hey nicole your capable of coming up with something else. So where do you go for inspiration when you need it for a DIY? Pintrest!!! I came across a mason jar filled with christmas candy and came up with my own version of it but with all the ingredients you need for a nice hot cup of hot chocolate! and a little treat to eat with it! I made 6 of these jars and all under 25 bucks!
All you need for this is
- mini mason jars (250m) I picked up 2 packs of 3 (since i only needed 6) They were 2 dollars a box at Dollarama
- A box of hot chocolate
- A bag of mini marshmallows
- A box of cookies, I used Oreo but you can use whatever you like!
- Ribbon, the colour is up to you but i went with red for more of a christmas themed look
- Glass christmas decals, you can get these at Micheals or even Dollarama with cute christmas quotes or pictures. If you want too you can even print some at home off of Pintrest
Its super easy all you do it stick on the decals, fill up the jars with the hot chocolate top it with the marshmallows and a chocolate chip cookie to top it off! Close the jar wrap some ribbon around the lid, glue it down and bam there you have it! A simple inexpensive little something every one can enjoy.